Cougar video from Paulding Co

cmshoot

Been watching it on FB. Lady shot the video on her property and has sent it to DNR.

I’ll see if I can’t link it here.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I saw it a little while ago. It`s two house cats, one a yellow tabby and one black.

ryanh487

if that ain't a house cat then those leaves are all the size of dinner plates and that is one of the most massive pines ever grown.

little rascal

what nick said

[QUOTEI saw it a little while ago. It`s two house cats, one a yellow tabby and one black. ][/QUOTE]

this ^^^^^^^^,
It's a big house cat, too fat for a cougar and had no black on it's tail or ears. If it was a cougar you could tell, they are long and lean and have a very long stout tail.
And if there was one out there, everybody has a phone with a camera, lot of folks have game cameras out everywhere it's deer season. So it would show up somewhere and that goes for BigFoot too, all the cameras in the world and nobody has a panther and a bigfoot pic????:crazy:

Old Crusty

Good Grief. Pretty obvious that is no cougar.
-#1. The black one. There is no such thing as a black mountain lion. Florida black panthers are beige and only distinguishable from an eastern cougar by a DNA test.

-#2. Notice the trespassing sign. It is 6' or less off the ground as evidenced by the reporter standing beside it. That makes the cats about 1' high, or in other words about the size of a normal housecat.

-#3. There are probably tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of trail cams around the state and nobody can produce a legitimate cougar picture. If there are residents here, they will be on camera.

-#4. I've seen quite a number of real cats in the wild as I've spent a good amount of time in many western states. Those are not real cats.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good lord, people are stupid and gullible. Unless that no trespassing sign is the size of a sheet of plywood and is 15' off the ground in a 6' diameter pine tree, and mountain lions come in black and yaller tabby color phases.......

660griz

City folk. :)

blondiega1

She needs to get out more.
It's a house cat.

rydert

Blue Heeler man
I click on these threads hoping to see a real pic of a cougar in Georgia........and i always leave disappointed...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good lord, people are stupid and gullible. Unless that no trespassing sign is the size of a sheet of plywood and is 15' off the ground in a 6' diameter pine tree, and mountain lions come in black and yaller tabby color phases.......

Hillbilly, I agree with you about these idgets. Helen Keller can easily see that the two cats are nothing more than normal size house cats. These crazy people need to hide in their closets for the next 50 years and put their hands over their eyes and quit spending my tax money on substances that obviously make them become Hallucinogenic !!!!!! :D:D:D:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Dang, I forgot to tell all of you that I killed an 87 point buck yesterday with a sling-shot that was about that same size too !!!!! I thought that I would never be able to load him up in the truck either and then I realized that 1/2 -ton pick-up just could hold that kind of weight so I had to go back by the dealership and buy a brand new 3/4 -ton truck instead. It still took me 7- 1/2 hours to get it done with a super-heavy duty front-end loader to scoop him up and dump him over into the truck bed!!!!!

little rascal

Yuppies!

Yea, I went to Facebook to see if I knew any of these Yuppies. Most out in Paulding were from Powder Springs and I went to school with a lot of them, they all turned yuppy. There were some pics of the woman went out to stand where the "Cougar" was, and stood under the posted sign. She might be 5 ft. something, she was at the tree line, the cat was several feet out in the field looked to me, which would make it appear larger. The cat pic might have come up to about near her knees.
Today they interviewed a lady who thinks that was her cat and said he was a bad boy (a handful)!
Ya'll should get the Atlanta news everyday, it's plum ridiculous!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
if those aren't 2 regular everyday house cats, I will eat my hat