Finally arrived from Big Jim

Knee Deep

After 10months of being on the waiting list, my Thunderchild came in and it's everything I was hoping it to be. I haven't had much time to hunt on my own this year, between work and my kids. Think I'm gonna have to make some time to try to get some blood on it. I think my baby boy likes it as much as I do. Black & white ebony with springbok tips

Attachments

• IMG_1656_zpsknawruy0.jpg
    IMG_1656_zpsknawruy0.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,069
  • IMG_1659_zpshdk3efz4.jpg
    IMG_1659_zpshdk3efz4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,022
  • IMG_1660_zpsarx5abm8.jpg
    IMG_1660_zpsarx5abm8.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_1654_zps4yiuutda.jpg
    IMG_1654_zps4yiuutda.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,015
  • IMG_1663_zps3ggihhlz.jpg
    IMG_1663_zps3ggihhlz.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,008

Barry Duggan

Fine looking bow you've got there. Hope she serves you well.

Barebowyer

Fine looking bow. I have been thinking on ordering one myself. Maybe we can catch up and shoot soon. I'd like to see it.

Knee Deep

Fine looking bow. I have been thinking on ordering one myself. Maybe we can catch up and shoot soon. I'd like to see it.

Sounds good, gonna try to stalk some porkers this Friday. If your off, you'd be more than welcome to join me. Thinking about either Stewart or a local wma

Barebowyer

Cool. I am off next weekend. I will give you a ring.

deast1988

Awesome bow, looks like killer in the bow an a future deer slayer in your son.

Knee Deep

:flag:
Awesome bow, looks like killer in the bow an a future deer slayer in your son.
I hope so. He's always wanting to take my recurves out to shoot them. I told him not to take this one out but come on, as long as he's out doing out shooting I can't tell him no.

AllAmerican

Awesome bow brother! Go drill some of God's creatures! Good luck. Looks like your boy is ready for his own .

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Sweet looking bow! Nice looking young man! Enjoy both of them to the fullest!!!!