Who Wins The National Championship - Georgia or Alabama?

Who Wins The National Championship?

• Total voters

Coenen

Those teams may have won the game but they didn't beat Alabama. If you have a hard time believing that just ask Bama fans on this forum. :bounce:
:clap: You set me up, and I walked right into it! Perfection!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SpotandStalk

:clap: You set me up, and I walked right into it! Perfection!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its the truf!!:bounce:

It was our 3rd straight NCG and we just weren't hungry

We let them win to strengthen the Sec

Refs

Ga didn't beat us, we gave the game away

Lane Kiffin

Saban had the flu

Injuries

MudDucker

Staff member
I recently acquired the old Leonard's Losers program and loaded it on my fasted cpu. That sucker blinked, honked and ground the hard drive for a half hour before it popped up this:

Leonard's loser in a close one ... Alabama. Then suddenly a barking sound began to come from my computer.

There you have it folks!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Here's how it goes boys.

I've posted my diatribe about Dawg fan attitudes a year or so ago when Kirby came on board and a ton of you were still belly aching. I made my predictions about what Kirby would do for UGA and everyone of them have come true.

Now, here's the hard part. Winning or losing isn't the refs fault, though penalties can be a game killer. The bottom line is, winners find a way to win, regardless of outside influences. Fans of winners support their team regardless. At the end of the day they are just kids, don't slander them or their character on the internet. Support them, be proud of them and encourage them.

At the end of the day it will be the team with the fewest penalties, fewest turnovers and fewest injuries that wins this one. The winner will be determined by which group of kids are hungrier, and IMHO I believe UGA is hungrier.

So I'm voting UGA, but that in no way will diminish the level of support I will give to my team during the game. ROLL TIDE!!!

Gaducker

Denied

georgia_home

Well, someone left wagering on at this last hour. I selected Alabama. Where do I get paid?

Gaducker

You ask a girl out, or were up for parole?

I guess you could say I denied a bunch of over confident GA fans of a bunch of cash. By which every one of them made the wager with ME I didn't seek the first ga fan out.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I still do!

weagle

This year the dogs are in a situation where they will have to beat bama twice to win the NC. It's tough to beat any quality team twice in one season.

My gut says dogs wins the SECCG and bama wins the NC on yet another mulligan.

Reactions: Dub

Hunter922

I would love to see GA win but I just don't see them beating Bama on Saturday.. Hope I'm wrong...

Big7

The Oracle
BAMA' BY 2 TD's.

ROLL TIDE!

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I thought 4 teams played for the NC? Guess I'm out of touch with my sports. :huh: