2018 Goals

nick_o_demus

I've decided that 2018 is going to be a year of growth for me. I'm challenging myself to sit in the woods longer and more patiently. I also plan on using a blind less and sitting my rear end in the open only. I will try to focus more on what I'm hearing and not just what I'm seeing. When I do see, I will TRY to observe longer in hopes of gaining some behavioral knowledge from my observations. I've set out several cameras this year already in hope of tracking patterns. Last year was phenomenal for me, but I want to be better.

Anyone else have goals in mind?

deast1988

Call up birds for a buddy who never killed one. He has access to some prime farmland. Want him to see the show,

six

To bleed less than the turkeys.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Take one with my crossbow.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
To bleed less than the turkeys.

Obviously there's a story behind this. ^:bounce:

The last few seasons I've focused on calling for novices and had success. This year I'm going to be doing more hunting for me.

nick_o_demus

Obviously there's a story behind this. ^:bounce:

The last few seasons I've focused on calling for novices and had success. This year I'm going to be doing more hunting for me.

A story we’d love to hear I bet. Best of luck. Hope you bag one.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Got my buddy's limb hanger last year on his first turkey hunt. That picture and story is here somewhere.

This year he and I plan to hit them hard on some public land as well as the private land we have to hunt. Gonna try those mountain gobblers for the first time.

I would like to call my daddy up a turkey. He taught me how to hunt them in the first place.

wvdawg

Staff member
I want to spend more quality time in the woods with my family.