Telescope ?'s

burkecoboy

I have always been facinated by the night sky and see'in how I live in the sticks the night sky is always clear. I was thinking about getting a starter telescope and was wondering of a good place to start.

pendy

My husband wants one also, so I was wondering the same thing. Sure couls use some help as to price and what kind to get. Thanks for any help.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I got into it a little when I was a teenager, and I enjoyed it but the reason I did not stay in it was because the girl that was into .........well...........she dumped me. So i quit looking at the stars, but I did enjoy it while it lasted and still like to get out on a late claer night and gaze a little. Hope you have fun!

mikelogg

Sports Authority Has Them On Clearence.50 To100 Dollars For Some Good Looking Telescopes.was At The Roswell Rd. Store Today.

burkecoboy

Pendy,

Got mine from UPS today I' ll let you know how it goes.

pendy

burkecoboy

That sure looks like a nice telescope. I hope to get my husband one for his birthday in May.
Thanks for all the info guys.

RSnyder

I got my wife a Celestron off of EBay. It's got that feature that uses stars to line the thing up. Unless you really know your stars, don't bother. "Go to Celisium 31...." Use the extra cash on better optics. Also, get a good star map. I like the ones that work like a wheel.