Flint near Roberta

stub08

There is a post on freshwater fishing that asks about the flint from roberta down to hwy 96. Anyone know if this is doable? Length of time etc?

Thanks

Ihunt

It's doable. Length of time? Floating? 25hp? Camping?

Ihunt

Floating it's a 2 day trip.

stub08

Yes floating, is there anywhere else closer to 96 to put in?

stub08

Is the anywhere to put in and kayak for about 4-5 hours? Near mid ga? We do the float from sprewells bluff to 36 perfect distance.. Just looking for something closer to Warner robins

Bo31210

Is the anywhere to put in and kayak for about 4-5 hours? Near mid ga? We do the float from sprewells bluff to 36 perfect distance.. Just looking for something closer to Warner robins

If looking closer to Warner Robins consider Popes Ferry to Amerson on the Ocmulgee. There is a shuttle that runs from Amerson to Popes through Ocmulgee Outdoor Expeditions. Probably a 4-8 hour float depending on the river flow and how much time you spend off water. I think it is around 12-13 miles

stub08

I've done the dames ferry to popes but no luck with the fish.. I will give that a try and see what happens. Thanks

stub08

How long is that trip from pobiddy to hwy 19 opposed to hwy 19 to 128. I'm a kayak fishing? Doable in a day?