Just a little levity

jmharris23

Don't be mad....I just thought it was funny :D

WaltL1

I got a good chuckle out of it, as misguided as it was.

660griz

I thought it was sad. Kinda like a pep rally for the Falcons.

red neck richie

I thought it was sad. Kinda like a pep rally for the Falcons.

Come on Griz Rise Up! The Falcons did and so did Jesus. The video was a joke. I thought it was funny.
I know what your gonna say the Falcons fell short. But that's a good analogy we all fall short sometimes that's why Jesus was sent to us in the first place.

Last edited:

660griz

Come on Griz Rise Up! The Falcons did and so did Jesus. The video was a joke. I thought it was funny.
I know what your gonna say the Falcons fell short. But that's a good analogy we all fall short sometimes that's why Jesus was sent to us in the first place.

I like jokes that are funny because they are true.
You know the difference in a dollar and the Falcons?
A dollar will give you 4 quarters.
See, funny cause it is true. :)

660griz

Not mad though.
"No one loves the little children..." Yea. Hilarious!

WaltL1

I like jokes that are funny because they are true.
You know the difference in a dollar and the Falcons?
A dollar will give you 4 quarters.
See, funny cause it is true. :)
Now THAT's funny!

I went to a Super Bowl party where everyone else were SERIOUS Falcon fans. They were all dressed color coordinated and all that. In the beginning they would do a shot of this Fireball (?) stuff, dance and high five every time Atlanta scored. By the end they were all drowning their sorrows, wailing and moaning and dialing the Suicide HotLine.
I mean I wanted the Falcons to win too but it was kind of ridiculous :)
And I won a lot of money because I was the only one willing to commit the sin of betting against them :banana:

660griz

Now THAT's funny!

I went to a Super Bowl party where everyone else were SERIOUS Falcon fans. They were all dressed color coordinated and all that. In the beginning they would do a shot of this Fireball (?) stuff, dance and high five every time Atlanta scored. By the end they were all drowning their sorrows, wailing and moaning and dialing the Suicide HotLine.
I mean I wanted the Falcons to win too but it was kind of ridiculous :)
And I won a lot of money because I was the only one willing to commit the sin of betting against them :banana:

Some folks live vicariously through their sports team.

Latest posts