Trouble viewing forum on iPhone

klemsontigers7

I keep getting redirected to another page saying I'm today's winner. If I don't get that one it takes me to the App Store. Also, it takes me back a page, and does the same thing when I click on the thread again. It happens about 75% of the time. If it happens once, then it happens over and over again on that same thread and I can't read it. How can this be fixed?

ByrdDog76

It's getting worse. Can only stay on a minute or so before I'm directed the App Store for some stupid game.

sinclair1

This might be a fluke, but I posted a thread where I saw all the members here that have Facebook as suggested people I may know on my Facebook. I had no communication with them on Facebook or friends in common.
I was also being redirected all the time on my iPad, but in an effort to fix what ever was going on, I changed the email on Facebook, and I now no longer get redirected.

I am guessing the game crap followed me around, but maybe change your email here or Facebook and see if it works for you.

Like I said it could just be a fluke, but I am no longer getting redirected.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
Mine does the same thing.. I turned off my cookies and it helped for a while.. Thought I had it figured out.. Then they came back with vengeance . It drives me nuts. Y'all figure it out.. Let me know.