2015 South Georgia Youth Squirrel Hunt!!!!

ryan_beasley

No exact time span, but generally we wrap up the morning hunt and try to be back to the meeting area (Reidsville) by about 11:30-12:00. Then lunch, doorprizes, shooting competition, in whatever order Mr. Larry decides. :clap: Last year I think we finished up around 4:00pm b/c I remember we had time for a quick afternoon hunt.

Mr. Larry may be able to give you a little more guidelines than mine, but that is the general flow.

Ryan

sljones

Larry & Ryan,
It has worked out where I will be able to attend Sat morning. Hopefully one or two of my hunting partners can attend also & I will bring enough of my dogs for additional groups if needed. Will let you know as soon as I can confirm for them. I will bring two dogs per grouping. If you don't need the extra dogs & guides, let me know also.

jlb54

Hunt!!!!!!

I'll have the grill going about 6:00 with deer and pork sausage and drinks for anyone that wants some.(FREE) I'll get the dog handlers and guides together and hopefully be headed to the woods around 7:30. Going to be a little chilly so I think the squirrels will move better when the sun comes out. We'll try to hunt around 2 hours then return to farm around 11:30-12:00. We'll have grilled hamburgers, hotdogs,chips,homemade cake and drinks. After lunch is the shooting contest and awarding of trophies. Then comes the drawing for the door prizes. Hope to see yall Saturday. Kids have to go squirrel hunting SATURDAY MORNING to be eligible for the bigger prizes,but all kids that attend will get a nice door prize. See yall Saturday morning------Larry

ryan_beasley

That's GREAT news Stan! We always enjoy seeing your group show up!

It looks like I'll have a bigger group with me this year, but it'll be fine b/c I think I'll have 3 BB guns in tow! :fine: :shoot:

jlb54

Stan

Bring all the handlers and dogs you can you can never have enough. Looks like I have plenty of guides with plenty of squirrels that hasn't been hunted this year and some that's never been hunted. Let me know...... Larry

sljones

Hunt

We will be bringing 5 dogs and can handle two groups. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

jlb54

pthunter74

Scott what time are ya'll arriving at farm. Just give me a call and I'll meet ya'll there. Larry!!!!!!!

Larry Tim has some stuff to do in the morning. Thinking it will late in the afternoon 4:30 or 5:00 but I will call and let you know. Thanks again for everything.

ryan_beasley

We got 3 handlers, places to hunt, guides, and 12 kids as of now coming down here Mr. Larry. I heard there was some shooting practice going on today practicing for the shooting competition!!! :shoot:

jlb54

Ryan

Looking good Ryan everything looking good on this end also have to tie a few loose end up tomorrow then it's gametime. Going to take the grill,shooting bench and puppies that was donated to the farm. Have to pick up sausage and drinks also. Will go ahead and cut plenty of firewood to keep kids warm. Ryan don't forget the shooting trophies.Will be up most of the night if you have any questions. Thanks Larry!!!!!!

ryan_beasley

Got trophies in hand, and picked up another kid so looking like 13 kids down here between our 3 groups.

Looking forward to seeing everybody in Reidsville tomorrow!

jlb54

It's almost show time!!!!!!!!

Just walked in the house been going all day but I think every thing is in order. Got the campers squared away cell phone has rang all day. Looks like it's going to be the biggest hunt yet. No sleep tonight for me just hope all the dog owners and guides come. Grill will be going at 6:30 so see ya'll later..........Larry

Harbuck

wish we could be there

Man, me and my son sure are wishing we could be there. Y'all please post up some pics and your hunt stories tomorrow.

Latest posts