Who was Cain afraid of?

1gr8bldr

I don't think the people of nod came from Eden, but the people God placed in Eden may have come from nod..... There's just no way around the fact that there was other people than just Adam and Eve.
Agreed, that there must have been others. Because if you were the 4th born on earth, how could you even imagine others out there whom might kill you

Israel

BANNED
Why not? Scripture is clear on the matter.

Sorry Brother...statement was obviously less clear than intended.

That I know too well the motions that jealousy and resentments can produce, the unwelcome feelings that arise when one perceives oneself rejected in the presence of those accepted, the little mean spirited thing that wants to advance itself.

As to how this speaks (not of Cain's) but of my spiritual condition, I don't know. I mull these things sometimes when I feel an anger arise, especially toward those whom I believe, and say, I love. How many painful lessons have I inflicted, when I know (and have tasted) the Lord has shown me such grace? How can this be?

I think at times the only response of any grain of truth I could offer in the presence of the Lord as to any why I might be able to give as to the why I seek Him is this "you're the only one who truly knows me and yet would still have me."

It appears His glory deserves so much better, yet that seems more true than anything else I might offer.