Share hunts, who’s in???

ErikGibb

Ok so most of us on here are blessed with our own peace of heaven to hunt on. We hunt it year after year with the same ole seanary. Just thinking it would be nice if sometimes i could hunt and see different land. What about a “ you come hunt my land & I come hunt your land” type deal?

Buckman18

Ok so most of us on here are blessed with our own peace of heaven to hunt on. We hunt it year after year with the same ole seanary. Just thinking it would be nice if sometimes i could hunt and see different land. What about a “ you come hunt my land & I come hunt your land” type deal?

There are over 1/2 million acres up here in the mountains with access tailor made for you and just waiting to be discovered. Plenty of turkeys and great scenery.

hrstille

It's really going to depend on where your at and what you bring to the table. A lot of folks have good land and birds but want a solid return. For example, it's no good if we hunt my land and are covered up with birds, then go to your place and can't find a bird. I'm all about taking folks hunting with me but if you want to trade a bird for a bird, then you need to have something promising.