Big Supply Shop??

creation's_cause

Found some optics priced 20% lower than anywhere else I have found online. Anybody here ever done business with them? Reviews appear overwhelming positive. Too good to be true?

transfixer

I've never heard of them before, doing a Google search for reviews about them, there are multiple bad reviews about the company, inflated shipping costs and other complaints, I don't think I'd trust them.

density1

I bought a VX-2 from them two weeks ago. They sent me a tracking number and I watched it come in. It arrived last Thursday. I had no problem.

JeffinPTC

I've bought several things, including an ACOG from them with no issues. I agree its Charlie Sierra how they add fees so just look at the bottom line cost. Seems like recently when I look for something there its oos or they just don't sell Trijicon, etc any more.

bighonkinjeep

I have bought a several of scopes through them on multiple occasions. Not sure but it seems as if they may order factory direct and add a fee or something as their business model. If their business model cuts warehousing handling etc. and saves me significant money I'm all for it.
I have never had any problems or returns so I don't know about that end of dealing with their customer service but from my dealings with them the have always been good to go and saved me a good chunk over other retailers.