Color Phase Fox squirrels

Jester896

Senior Clown
This black one got hit by a car..I havent shot a fox squirrel in years,but it is not because I couldnt have.Just dont..

IMG_0228_edited.jpg

that's a good example right there...I hear they make good business card holders....I have wanted a bobcat mount with a black squirrel instead of a quail...just don't feel like taking either of them.

I watched one from the deer stand one year...kind of like we would say good morning to each other when he got there...he didn't have a white underside...just a little spot kind of between his eyes and ears or maybe just the tips of his ears

HighCotton

Most fox skwirls I've seen over the years have been a light color-- yellow or light tan/gold with some black mixed in around the face/ears.

HighCotton

Most fox skwirls I've seen over the years have been a light color-- yellow or light tan/gold with some black mixed in around the face/ears.

Like this dude..........

Attachments

• Eastern-Fox-Squirrel.jpg
    Eastern-Fox-Squirrel.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 98,904

Mack in N.C.

southeastern fox squirrels live from se virgina to florida....16 differnernt color combos.......here in centrl nc to eastern nc all will have that blackhead with white nose and ears then the body can be any color...............have 9 differnt colors mounted