local mud hole...

cj5 buggy

Hey Bass... they said they do it every Sunday... for how long not to sure.. i doubt the green jeep will be back out thier though... i pent about 2 more hours with the pressure washer and it's still muddy... Momma aint happy...
Saturday we were heading to an off road club meeting in Athens... first trip out after the 1 ton axle swap.

but on a good note...
Mamma said i can get the scout ready for the mud...

scout007.jpg

oh yeah... anyone got some 2.5 ton running gear laying around? :hair:

GoldDot40

I got a buddy in Commerce who is/was building an old CJ for a rock-crawler. He was wanting to put in a late model Chevy Vortec TBI 350 in it so he'd have the benefit of fuel injection. I haven't talked to him in a month or so. He also has a '79 Bronco with 39.5 X 14.5 Swampers under it. He's been through a pond or 2 with it and I bet he'd like to come down there to the Neese Rd hole to play. I'll let him know.

Are you in the Classic City Offroad club?

cj5 buggy

I got a buddy in Commerce who is/was building an old CJ for a rock-crawler. He was wanting to put in a late model Chevy Vortec TBI 350 in it so he'd have the benefit of fuel injection. I haven't talked to him in a month or so. He also has a '79 Bronco with 39.5 X 14.5 Swampers under it. He's been through a pond or 2 with it and I bet he'd like to come down there to the Neese Rd hole to play. I'll let him know.

Are you in the Classic City Offroad club?

it's not really their club per say... they do go to the meeting and what not though...

i know them guys pretty well.