Daughter's First Red Fish

Bear10

I don't usually post a lot, but my daughter finally caught her first red fish & to make it even more special, it was Father's Day weekend. It was oversized, so we had to throw it back, but she will always have the memory & story to tell.

Attachments

• IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,635

wvdawg

Staff member
I don't usually post a lot, but my daughter finally caught her first red fish & to make it even more special, it was Father's Day weekend. It was oversized, so we had to throw it back, but she will always have the memory & story to tell.

And a fantastic photo to add to the memory! Congrats to you both!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Great pic! That fish is almost as big as she is, she'll never forget that one.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
This photo is absolutely PRICELESS as it shows your beautiful Daughter and you making such wonderful memories together that will last for a lifetime. :cheers:

Little girls are very special and I have been very fortunate that my "little girl" has visited with me the past two Sundays as we made some great memories together.

My "little girl" had her 35th Birthday on Saturday. :love::love::love:

It seems like only yesterday that my "little girl" was the age of yours too. It is really hard to believe that time passes so quickly and that is why I cherish every moment spent with my Daughter.

Bear10

Thanks everyone for the comments, my daughter was on cloud 9 when I showed her that she was on GON! I am very fortunate to have a daughter who enjoys the outdoors. Hopefully I will be posting a picture of her first deer in about 6 months. By the way, she is still bragging to her Mom that she has now caught a bigger red fish than her Mom :D.

walkinboss01

Nice. Congrats to both of y'all!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice fish and beautiful big ol smile , congrats to u both !

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
WOOHOO!! What a great fish!! Super Congrats young lady!!:yeah: