Browning Range Ops

andlan17

I ordered a Browning Range Ops from trailcampros.com last night. They seem to be very high on this cam and all the reviews are very good. $119 with free shipping and a free 8GB SD card and free extended 2 yr warranty...not a bad deal. I will post some pics when I get it out in the woods.

Here is the review from trailcampros
http://www.trailcampro.com/browningrangeopsreview.aspx

MCNASTY

Sounds like a winner, plus the 2 yr. warranty. Heck of a deal!!

Gut_Pile

Looks like a good camera. Wish it came with the 5 bearded longbeard in all those pictures. What a stud

I ordered a Browning Range Ops from trailcampros.com last night. They seem to be very high on this cam and all the reviews are very good. $119 with free shipping and a free 8GB SD card and free extended 2 yr warranty...not a bad deal. I will post some pics when I get it out in the woods.

Here is the review from trailcampros
http://www.trailcampro.com/browningrangeopsreview.aspx

i've been reading on up them for a while now and leaning towards purchasing one of their cams as well

cstinchcomb

I have one down at my club for about 2 months now and I love it.. Good battery life and great day and night time pics

cstinchcomb

Day pic.. I took these off my tv with my cell phone so they may not look as good as they really are...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,873

andlan17

Good to hear yall are impressed with it. Mine is supposed to be here today and it will be in the woods tomorrow.

boone123

mine was a dud

I picked one up today, it would not read brand new scan disc SD card, would not turn off without taking batteries out. Its getting returned tomorrow. I will stick with Bushnell and moultrie from now on.

andlan17

Yeah, sounds like you got a dud right out of the box. Mine was working fine and is now in the woods.

I've got two and they do really good.both have taken over 4, 000 pics in the last
Month & half.....very pleased.

andlan17

camera has been in the woods since saturday and I plan on pulling the card on monday. i will let yall know how its preforming

buckeroo

I picked one up locally at a shop for $89. I already had an SD card or two so I got it out the same day I purchased it.

So far I have noticed that it is easy to setup, nice and small, hides well on the tree, takes great pictures and video and the battery life is excellent.

I have had mine out for close to a month now and it has taken many pictures and videos and has only gone through 7% of the battery. I am please with this camera at this price.

andlan17

I have checked mine a couple of times so far and am very pleased with it. I havent had any pics worth keeping yet so i dont have any to post. Night pics can be a bit grainy, but nothing to be concerned about. For the money this seems to be an excellent camera.

Brianf

I have been researching these cams also and decided to bite the bullet and try them. Ordered the spec ops and the range ops both. We shall see.

andlan17

Here are some recent pics I have with the Range Ops.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,101
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 1,161
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 1,081
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,210

lblanton1

Andlan17 I literally got the same camera and from the same store and got mine in today. I like that your getting good pics. What setting did you put yours on? Trail cam.... with what delay? And did you do the rapid fire pics?

andlan17

Andlan17 I literally got the same camera and from the same store and got mine in today. I like that your getting good pics. What setting did you put yours on? Trail cam.... with what delay? And did you do the rapid fire pics?

I have it set on 4mp with 3 shot rapid fire and 30sec delay. I am very pleased with this camera. Heavy motion pics can be blurry and night pics can be grainy, but for the price tag, and speed of this cam you cant really beat it. Battery life is really good too. I use lithium batteries in it and it has several thousand pics on it and battery meter still says 100%.