Like a kid waiting for Christmas

I placed my order in to further round out my collection and im chomping at the bit for the call to say its in. I ordered a Weatherby Vanguard in .240 Wby Mag. About 4 months ago I had the dillema of choosing it, or the .257 Wby Mag, I went with the .257. After realizing my old Parker Hale .243's barrel had lived its life I decided on the .240 Wby. I think i will eventually rebarrel the Parker Hale, but it was actually more cost effective to just get a new rifle. Now Ive got time to ponder what caliber I'm going to rebarrel, but now I can wait a lot longer on deciding

I have the same rifle in a Deluxe. But went with the .257 and love it. The next I add will be the .240 like you ordered.

I got the Sporter in the both, ive got a .300 Wby, 30-06 and .270 with the Griptonite and the PA-08 in the deluxe. I dont beat on my guns, and the Deluxe models are awesome and glad to hear you love it, I just cringe if i get scratches LOL. How do you like your .257? I really love it, its just got everything I was looking for. Do you reload for yours? I dont, and Ive got the brass, Ill let you have it if you want it, and a bunch of .300 Wby which you could size for the .257. When I get the .240 Ill let you know how it shoots, looking forward to it. Maybe Ill get a deluxe someday, but the only thing Im looking for is a Mark XXII, let me know if you want that brass, its free if you can use it, cheers