The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I hope thats just smacktalk ? You ain't got nothing if you ain't got your health.
I don't know anything about gout but degenerative arthritis ain't no joke. I have days when I can't raise my right arm above my head. So far, 3-4 ibuprofen allow me to work ? :huh:

Ain't gonna save these chumps though. They can't even whip a crippled up old man. :stir: :D

It ain't smack talk. Feels a little better this am. Bkw says I still have got to put up her tower stand.
Most the time it hits my knee. I just slow crawl to sit by a tree then. Lols

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Guess I can shoot doves & hogs this weekend. We had grilled dove tonite & they where great.

deast1988

Guess I can shoot doves & hogs this weekend. We had grilled dove tonite & they where great.

Doves on Deer opener is for quitters. ::ke: I scratched that itch last weekend.:stir: good luck Ksmack hope y'all do well this weekend with crazy weather down south.

BowanaLee

Good luck everyone ! May the big guy up stairs shine his light on you. :fine:
Your going to need it to apply ointment.

fishhunt05

Good luck everyone ! May the big guy up stairs shine his light on you. :fine:
Your going to need it to apply ointment.

Thanks. Y'all don't kill them all this weekend as I'm not going. Dang work thing. Was planning on going Tuesday but it's going to be a hurricane so I guess next Friday it is. Ok what am I saying good luck guys and make this competition fun.

BowanaLee

They're going down ! Down, down, down, down, down ! :cool:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Where's ksmack, must be still in his stand !