RamCat Knockoffs!

kbuck1

What about the price of top line bows. A new rifle cost less.
No way there's that much to it.
1600 dollar bows. New. No wonder the cross bow market is booming. Get a good one under 600
You can get a good bow for under 600 too

bdrum419

I will start by saying this topic hits close to home as I own a company which sells products that are manufactured in China. There are a few points that I want to make/echo.
1. Country of origin does not dictate the quality of the product you are purchasing. Quality control is important in all manufacturing facilities!!
2. Most of you have never and will never own a company so you dont know what it is like to have someone else profit off of your intellectual property.
3. I love hunting! and I understand the hunting industry enough to know that it is REALLY HARD to run a successful business in it.
4. Your visions of these businesses owners gouging you and getting filthy rich off of $30-$40 packs of broadheads is INSANE!. Yes it probably does cost 2-3 dollars to "manufacture" a broadhead. But to run a business you need to develop products, promote and support them and that costs $$$.
5. ALL of you purchase products that are made in China! If you dont believe so Id be glad to prove you wrong.
6. Who in the world goes through 24 broadheads in a season?? Do you shoot at everything that moves in the woods??

So for me I have no problem purchasing products that are made in China but I will not purchase "knock offs". I hope the 30-40% gm Ramcat makes off my pack of broadheads allows them to continue making excellent products.

deast1988

China Dermic Entry

100gr mokasi amazon head entry. Buddy watched her crash at 40yds