Salmon patties and biscuits!

Red dirt clod

We went years without them, found a recepi a couple years ago that included a lemon sauce. Been making them every couple months now, love them. Yours looks great!

Robert_Lee

Anybody got a good recipe to share? I had these a lot when I was a kid, and probably haven't had one in 20 years. These pics have flung a craving.

gadeerwoman

Love me some salmon patties. I make em with corn meal instead of flour, an egg, black pepper and a few jigs of hot sauce. I can eat em leftover right out of the fridge! Use to make them at least once a week but now my tummy doesn't do much fried foods.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Is that the same as what my mom called salmon croquettes made from all of the ground up spare parts of a salmon?

If not, those pics look good. If so, I have nightmares over those things. :rofl:

Triple C

That's a blast from the past. Same here on having them bout once a week growing up along with biscuits, mashed taters n gravy and whatever else mom cooked up. Have em bout 3 or 4 times a year now and always like em when we have em...particularly the little burnt pieces that always get leftover on the serving plate.