Woods rd990x finish mower

Beaudeane

I’ve found this 3 pt attachment for sale used locally. Looks good, bout 4 yr old. New blades, owner says maybe 80 hours on it & selling because it’s too big for application & his tractor to use good. They sell new about $4500 locally. Can’t find much on used ones online. What would be a good going price on one like it? Said he been trying to sell it about 2 yr off & on so far. He’s starting at $3k. Says he paid $4300 for it 4 yr ago

basstrkr

Price

My method is to consider 1/2 price of new for old. And be sure that a finish mower will do the job are planning.

Lilly001

I agree with basstrkr.
I start at 1/2 new with everything in working order and go down from there.
Seldom will I go above this, except for guns.:flag:

Jack Ryan

Look at all the belts. Have him put it on the tractor and mow with it. Lift it off the ground and shake every wheel checking the bearings between wheel and axle. Shake every blade checking the bearing the shaft spins on.

Those at the things that wear out first. If any of those look worn he has WAY more than 80 hours on it. 80 hours might not even cover one summer of mowing my own 5 acres and my King Kutter is just like new after using it 2-3 summers. I'm on my seconded one now and I been using the finish mower for every thing including bush hog.