GTA Fall Convention dates and schedule

famlytraprz

Come and join us for a great weekend of trapping and information sharing by some of Ga most experienced trappers. The dates will be Oct 6th-7th and activities will begin at 0630am on Saturday for the live trapline. Trapping demos will be performed throughout the day and kids activities and competitions will be held also. Mark June will be our guest and will be doing demos also, if you have never seen Mr. June talking coyotes, you don't know what you are missing. The convention will be held at Cordele Lions Club, for directions refer to our GTA website. I will post the schedule for both dates if anyone is interested. Rob

Droptine1969

Post the schedule for the 7th please, I have a full day of youth football scheduled the 6th.

Can I get one of those cool GTA shirts there?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
post both dates please

T

javery

Yep,please post both dates.Last year was alot of fun,enjoyed all the demos.If you want to learn about trapping,this is a good opportunity.

famlytraprz

schedule

Saturday- 0630a run trapline-0800am welcome and breakfast-0900am demo (Earl Thompson)-1000am demo, canine set, Mark June-1100am general membership meeting-1200 lunch (hamburgers, hotdogs)-0100p hog trap demo (Mike Gibson)-0130p fundraising auction-0330 trap setting competitions (adult and children)-0430p beaver demo (Steve Rainey)-0530p skunk essence removal (Kelvin Mosley)-0600p supper (BBQ)-0630p awards presentation. Sunday-0630a run trapline-0800a breakfast-0900a question and answer-1000a demos upon request-1200p clean up. I'll have trapper gal do her buried bone set for those that have'nt seen it. Hope yall can make it. Rob

famlytraprz

Don't know why that red faced rascal popped up beside the title but I could'nt get it edited off of there either, I hope everyone that has any desire to learn about trapping shows up. Rob

famlytraprz

I will need 1 xlarge, 2 larges , 1 med and 2 smalls, Please tell me how much and I will paypal you or mail you a check. Thanks Rob!

What color, we have green, tan, black and pink. I think they are $15 each, if I would have known sooner I would have brought them home from the Buckarama.

Droptine1969

What color, we have green, tan, black and pink. I think they are $15 each, if I would have known sooner I would have brought them home from the Buckarama.
Anything but pink :) I would have went to the buckarama If I would have known you guys were there.

buttplate

Hope to See You There

I live in Monroe and Google says Cordele is a three hour drive. My buddy and I had a great time last year and I know it will be worth the drive.

If I can work it in the schedule we will be packed and leave Friday after work.

See you there, I HOPE!!

These guys need to go!!!!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 464
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

javery

That's a pretty bobcat.Looks like you got a healthy litter of pups too.Good pictures Brent.

famlytraprz

Camping

I will also be going down on Friday, its a 3hr drive for me also, there are camp sites available at Lake Blackshear, just 5 miles from our convention. Hope to see everyone there. Rob

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I most likely won't make it this year but I am going to try to send some items for the auction via a friend that is.

T

CameronK

Saturday looks iffy for me, but will try and drive up early Sunday morning.

Just curious any idea what vendors will be there?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I think mark june and Jerry lee will be there. Between the two of them they should have some good "stuff"

T