Interesting photo find...

westcobbdog

wish I could see the reunion photo better. My relative, a CSA Brig. General Bryan M Thomas from Milledgeville may be in that pic, as he was superintendent of Public Schools in Dalton for many years after the war.

poolecw

wish I could see the reunion photo better. My relative, a CSA Brig. General Bryan M Thomas from Milledgeville may be in that pic, as he was superintendent of Public Schools in Dalton for many years after the war.

My great great great grandfather may be in the photo as well. He fought at chickamauga and stayed in the area afterwards. He is buried in a cemetery in Dalton.

westcobbdog

My great great great grandfather may be in the photo as well. He fought at chickamauga and stayed in the area afterwards. He is buried in a cemetery in Dalton.

checked my relatives date of death and it was in 1905 so he would not be in that pic. He is buried in the same Dalton Cemetery most likely.

poolecw

checked my relatives date of death and it was in 1905 so he would not be in that pic. He is buried in the same Dalton Cemetery most likely.

My relative is buried in Grove Level cemetery on Cleveland highway.

alphachief

My Great, Great, Great Uncle is buried here...

Attachments

• stephensalexander4.jpg
    stephensalexander4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,211