Perk of the job

DuckArrow

Not very often does the day job short of the fact of providing money, does it really support the hunting passion. However, my Master Parts Manager Certification with Chrysler Dodge Jeep provided me with enough rewards points to purchase two trail cameras. Basically for free, had to get certified anyway. Two more for the woods, and got 11 running at the moment without these. Come on bow season.

Attachments

• 20170621_185819-600x1067.jpg
    20170621_185819-600x1067.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,127

Doolydawg03

Them are good cameras i have 6 of them great pics fast trigger speed great battery life and good detection range. Enjoy

Jim Boyd

Man, that is sweet!

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
I have 12 strike force. It looks like the same model that I have (eight batteries?) Your gonna love the audio and video feature. See a deer standing still and hearing the others walking behind the camera is pretty cool. What you hear in the woods from your camera can be very important... and helps when come to camera placement- for the next time. Btw, out of 12 strike force cameras only had one that had a problem and immediately exchanged it. That was three years ago...rarely do they get a break.

If you have an IPhone - get a Apple card reader and watch the videos in the field.

One caution...when battery life gets down to 20% I don't trust them on video mode. I change batteries before that point. Other than that mine are wonderful.

Congratulations on the performance award. You work for a great company!