Bucks from my old farm. Thought i would share

bukhuntr

Those are some great deer. Do you mind saying why it is your "Old" Farm. Did the property get sold?

Bear10

Which feed/protein are you using in the trough 7 gravity feeder? They seem to like it a lot. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

archer88

I use mid Ga 20 percent. In Montezuma. Great guys its a Mennonite community and they are the friendliest people you'll ever meet. I was doing 1.5 tons a week. From march to august first 20percent. Than bump down to 12 Sept to feb. Its so important that its year around or what your budget will submit. Healthier fawn crop and after 1 year solid of this mid ga feed the next season you almost won't recognize your bucks.

Doolydawg03

I use mid Ga 20 percent. In Montezuma. Great guys its a Mennonite community and they are the friendliest people you'll ever meet. I was doing 1.5 tons a week. From march to august first 20percent. Than bump down to 12 Sept to feb. Its so important that its year around or what your budget will submit. Healthier fawn crop and after 1 year solid of this mid ga feed the next season you almost won't recognize your bucks.

Loving the Mid GA 20% so far and so are the deer on my piece, and the price is great!!!

mossyoakpro

We do have some good deer in Macon County! Where was your farm located in the county?