Falcons Rise Up!

Coenen

I'm mad about something to do with the NFL...but I don't quite remember what... my knee is bugging me in this cold weather though... ::ke: :stir:

Since my Packers are out, I will remain seated, with seatback and tray table in their full upright and locked position, and my arms and legs fully inside the vehicle until The Falcons bandwagon comes to a complete stop. They played really well last night, maybe the best I've seen them this season. If they're going to play their best ball, this is the time to do it. We'll see who they get next week.

red neck richie

I'm mad about something to do with the NFL...but I don't quite remember what... my knee is bugging me in this cold weather though... ::ke: :stir:

Since my Packers are out, I will remain seated, with seatback and tray table in their full upright and locked position, and my arms and legs fully inside the vehicle until The Falcons bandwagon comes to a complete stop. They played really well last night, maybe the best I've seen them this season. If they're going to play their best ball, this is the time to do it. We'll see who they get next week.

Dilly Dilly going to Philly. I like are chances with Wentz out. Not impressed by Foles. I agree with you it was one of their better game's especially on defense and special teams. But not their best game that was against the Packers.::ke::stir:

Last edited:

Coenen

Dilly Dilly going to Philly. I like are chances with Wentz out. Not impressed by Foles. I agree with you it was one of their better game's especially on defense and special teams. But not their best game that was against the Packers.::ke::stir:
Not bad! One good troll deserves another! Dilly, dilly! :cheers:

Respectfully, I disagree. A complete performance in January for any team will always trump a win in September. Ironically, since both teams finished 3rd in their divisions, The Pack will play The Falcons again next season. Seems we can't get away from Atlanta and Seattle here in recent years. We've matched up a TON.

joepuppy

Rise Up and head back to the Superbowl to finish where we left off!!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give Eagles rest of the season off!!!!

No confidence after the Mickey Mouse play calls in their last super bowl appearance. A cave man could've finished that game with a win. Plus..... the NFL can kiss my ice. I'd rather hit my nuts with a rubber hammer than pay money to watch a bunch of flag protesting millionaires.

Coenen

Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give Eagles rest of the season off!!!!
Something like that. That old hoodie fall apart on you yet? You gonna retire it if they finally close the deal this season?

Ima tellin ya, you're being set up....:bounce:
:deadhorse: You know that only one team gets to win it all, right?
books-of-adam-by-adam-ellis-shhh-ft-com-buzzfeed-adam-let-16079918.png

Patriot44

Banned
Something like that. That old hoodie fall apart on you yet? You gonna retire it if they finally close the deal this season?

:deadhorse: You know that only one team gets to win it all, right?
books-of-adam-by-adam-ellis-shhh-ft-com-buzzfeed-adam-let-16079918.png

:bounce::bounce:

I was born here and have spent most of my adult life here and if I have learned just one guarantee in life, it is the Falcons will blow it. Been doing since I can remember...

Coenen

I was born here and have spent most of my adult life here and if I have learned just one guarantee in life, it is the Falcons will blow it. Been doing since I can remember...
Such are the trials and tribulations of being a sports fan in Atlanta. We can't control the outcome, we can only watch. Even if they do end up blowing it, there's always next year. :bounce:

In the meantime, I'm going to find some good company, grab a frosty beverage or two, and enjoy what they've got going.

red neck richie

Such are the trials and tribulations of being a sports fan in Atlanta. We can't control the outcome, we can only watch. Even if they do end up blowing it, there's always next year. :bounce:

In the meantime, I'm going to find some good company, grab a frosty beverage or two, and enjoy what they've got going.

Rise up! Dilly Dilly we will beat philly. Its better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all. Our next two games will be in domes.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Any time we beat Philthadelphia is s good day. Go Birds -the Falcon birds.

Big7

The Oracle
Falcons are favored by 3 or so.

GO FALCONS!

:cool:

And.. Yeah, they just went to the west coast and destroyed
the #1 O, 2:1.

BornToHuntAndFish