Night Classes

olcaptain

FYI: The Captain's Cafe' is now offering night classes such as Public Speaking 101....................
VYNqxvT.jpg

Last edited:

rosewood

That is awesome.

rosewood

My cat wants to know where to sign up.

Attachments

• 22620188230[1].jpg
    22620188230[1].jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 484

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Captain,

I laughed as I saw your latest photo. I pulled the cards from only a few of my cameras Saturday and as I reviewed some of these photos from this past week and I do see several possible new students for your new night school classes too.

However, after I looked a little closer, I think that they would really excel in your Night Classes Public Eating Classes much better than your Night Classes Public Speaking Classes !!!!

Attachments

• T-CAM #2 D            3-24-18 314.jpg
    T-CAM #2 D 3-24-18 314.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 475

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well I was looking for three bobcat photos BUT instead, I did seem to find a Night Class Public Speaking candidate after all.

Of course, this one was still a "Freshman" back when this photo was taken so this one is most probably already a "Freshmen" into a major SEC Raccoon College by now. :cheers:

Attachments

• T-CAM  FENCE            2-22-14 445.jpg
    T-CAM FENCE 2-22-14 445.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 414

olcaptain

Well I was looking for three bobcat photos BUT instead, I did seem to find a Night Class Public Speaking candidate after all.

Of course, this one was still a "Freshman" back when this photo was taken so this one is most probably already a "Freshmen" into a major SEC Raccoon College by now. :cheers:

Good eye contact with the audience is important. You may have a Star student there!