Same or no?

Chadx1981

:huh:Same spot these two bucks are in and the date and time is right! We have had numerous discussions around the camp about this. I know what I think what about you?

Attachments

• MDGC0056.jpg
    MDGC0056.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 699
  • MDGC0092.jpg
    MDGC0092.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 663
i think different.don`t look like the far away ones beam has the curve on the tip.but really tuff to tell

Last edited:

BPR

The same. Look at the eyes. :bounce:

Hard to tell, but I would say they are the same. Looks to be the same mass and shape of rack, but pretty tough to sa for sure.

Got anymore pics?

Chadx1981

No I dont its driving me nuts! Those are the only two ive got. My guess was that they were the same. At first I thought it was a big daddy in the back but upon further review noticed a couple similarities such as the smaller point on his right side in both pics. If you were to save the pics you can zoom but it doesnt do much.

Well on that note if you agree its the same buck what would you guess his age? 2.5 yrs?

widowmaker1

looks like there MAY be about a 1 inch long g-4 on the right side in both pics. also cant see a brow tine on left side in eather pic.

TDBone

I think they are the same deer.

Here are some of the photos I put together to help make a decision.

MDGC0056.jpg

CopyofMDGC0092.jpg

CopyofCopyofMDGC0056.jpg

mudawg

I think different, far away pic looks like a 10pt. and close up a nice 8pt.

Chadx1981

I agree ive done it all to try and figure it out. At first I was thinking 10 point. I got to looking and see that G-4 and took the advise of some ol wise eyes around here to tell me that they were the same. The more and more I got to looking I believe there the same. There is no 8 point though! I would call the close up a 7. I definately hope its two different bucks but im thinking not! My Dad has a pretty good deer eye and went off of deer posture and structure of the deers body. He believes if it were a mature 10 point he would have more body mass. Needless to say im looking for him cuz he will be what im looking for next year. Thanks for the comments too! I ll have him on cam again to come rut!:love:

huntmstr

Banned
Here's the best way to tell. I inverted the color on the pics after zooming in on them.
The first pic is deceiving because of the distance, but a closer look reveals that they are the same. No brows and only 3 points on the left side.

INVERTED10.jpg

INVERTED7.jpg

Good luck knocking one down!

woody10

same buck if you look close you can barely see that swoop on his main beam good deer though

Meriwether_Stalker22

:huh:Same spot these two bucks are in and the date and time is right! We have had numerous discussions around the camp about this. I know what I think what about you?

Nope.......the larger buck is heavier.........the first picture is a younger deer..........my two cents worth