Stolen Camera

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
My camera was stolen over a month ago in Morgan C.

It's a Cuddeback Expert.

I've waited a while w/some other leads I've made about the camera and nothing.................

So, I figured w/the volume of traffic here, maybe somebody has heard something about this camera....

The unit was locked out. Basically the theif that stole it can't use it.....

The unit was stolen on a 288 acre piece of property that butted up to a 904 acre tract of land located off Briar Creek Rd in Apalachee. The 904 acres recently went up for auction.

I believe the thief came off the 904 acres..... The camera was about 45 yds from the creek which is the property line....

I know I'll probably never see this camera again, but I'm a little desperate right now. Desperate to see this scumbag get what's coming to him..................... I hate a thief............... Buying another camera isn't a problem, just want a little justice any way I can get it....

If anybody here has heard anything, shoot me a pm.

Thanks,

BuckyT

bowwinkles

Bucky,---You might check with Cudde customer service and
see if that cam has been sent in for repair, being you password
protected it and they cannot use it as is.

Nugefan

BTT for a good guy ....

hate it for ya Bucky .....

DCHunter

I hate that for you. I've thought about putting mine out at the club instead of behind my house. But I'm afraid it'll get stolen. Hope you find yours.

camotoy

hate it !!!!!!!!!!! had mine at my lease and it got gone too:banginghe i know who did it but i cant prove it ,,scum , scum , scum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t bird

Dang Bucky T I hate to hear that, I have one but hate to put it out with out a grenade around it!:bounce:

short stop

Bucky
I come up and down Briar creek rd all the time ,
there was lots of traffic when they had that land for auction .
I saw cars/ trucks parked up and down the road all the time ---rare ,on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere , lots of people were tromping around .
my guess is one of them walkabout strangers wondered over across your line and took it .
Theres only like 6/7 houses on that road and I know sevral people who live there & they don t even hunt .

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Bucky
I come up and down Briar creek rd all the time ,
there was lots of traffic when they had that land for auction .
I saw cars/ trucks parked up and down the road all the time ---rare ,on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere , lots of people were tromping around .
my guess is one of them walkabout strangers wondered over across your line and took it .
Theres only like 6/7 houses on that road and I know sevral people who live there & they don t even hunt .

That's exactly what I figured too SS.....................

They didn't wonder across the line however, they had a clear view of that camera and they purposely crossed the creek to get it. The property line is marked and highly visible. Unfortunately, my camera was too....................

BuckyT