Primos Cam Quetion

Cpanic222

Got a Primos supercharged Blackout cam. It worked great for 2 weeks then started getting less and less pictures. Went to check it today had 0 pictures and could see fresh sign in front of it. Just put a new card in it to see if that helps. Other than that does anyone have any ideas?:hammers:

starbucks

Got a Primos supercharged Blackout cam. It worked great for 2 weeks then started getting less and less pictures. Went to check it today had 0 pictures and could see fresh sign in front of it. Just put a new card in it to see if that helps. Other than that does anyone have any ideas?:hammers:

You're going to have to send it back to the manufacture for repair. It's most likely got a bad PIR sensor.

Sometimes the memory cards are the reason they slow the cams down and cause it to mrs the trigger. I build my own cameras just had the same issues on some brand new cards. Changed the trigger from 1-2 to 1-5 back to normal you can't do that with commercial cameras check settings batteries change memory cards and format them other than that back to manufacturer or garbage can

j_seph

Sometimes the memory cards are the reason they slow the cams down and cause it to mrs(MISS):whip: the trigger. I build my own cameras just had the same issues on some brand new cards. Changed the trigger from 1-2 to 1-5 back to normal you can't do that with commercial cameras check settings batteries change memory cards and format them other than that back to manufacturer or garbage can
I do and I am not telling you. I will just keep beating you over there and replacing the card with a duplicate one:pop:

Cpanic222

I do and I am not telling you. I will just keep beating you over there and replacing the card with a duplicate one:pop:

NOW I KNOW!!!! Well guys swapped the one for two at Dicks. They were great to deal with, no box and no receipt and still let me exchange it. Now I have two and I'm hiding them from you JOE!!!:bounce:

Cpanic222

You gotta watch him with both ey:bounce:es!

CraKaLaCKiN

Sell them on eBay before they quit working like the 1st one. I will NEVER buy another Primos cam. I have 5 and have swapped them at the local Wally World, Dick's, Academy, etc. about 3x each. YES! I've been through 15 PRIMOS cams in the last 12 months. That's low quality Chinese junk for ya. I just save the packaging and rotate between the big box stores that stock them. The next time it happens I'll sell them 1 by 1 on eBay.

GA DAWG

Sell them on eBay before they quit working like the 1st one. I will NEVER buy another Primos cam. I have 5 and have swapped them at the local Wally World, Dick's, Academy, etc. about 3x each. YES! I've been through 15 PRIMOS cams in the last 12 months. That's low quality Chinese junk for ya. I just save the packaging and rotate between the big box stores that stock them. The next time it happens I'll sell them 1 by 1 on eBay.
Same here. I'll never buy another. I want even swap my broke ones in on new ones. That crap gets old. I got 2 to start with Im on 7and 8 now and they have stopped taking pics and sometimes work on video. Im not sending these back. Im done with em.

Cpanic222

Found out they are actually made by Bushnell for Primos. Go figure, never heard anything bad about Bushnell cams, so yes cheap Chinese junk. Swapped for the Wildgame Inovations Blade 6. I'll let yall know how they do.