Last day

nfa1eab

Well today was the last day, so I sat all afternoon until about 3:30pm. Had to get some things done. Cleaned my AR from the previous day's sight-in and break-in session (shoot NRA Highpower). Cleaned the Remington 700 and oiled up good (out in rain a few weeks ago). Take my lab outside about 5:45pm, 6 deer in the woods behind the house. Had to laugh. But it's been a good year, and I was blessed. Got my first buck, an 8 pointer, another 8 pointer off my property, and a doe down in Harris county. Can't complain. Those 6 deer will be around for next year. Hope everyone had a good season.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Always sad to see it go. I had a very good season but I kind of shot my wad early. Killed one nice one the week before Thanksgiving and killed the biggest buck of my life Thanksgiving morning. I'm thankful but when it happens real close together like that it kind of messes up the back end of the season. Oh well. It was a good season. Time to squirrel hunt.

Buckshot88

We had one of our best seasons, every time we went someone saw deer, and hunting the properties we hunt we couldnt ask for more. Hated to see the season close, but all good things come to an end. The freezer is full, We made some more memories that we'll be laughing at later, and I killed my best buck so far. Time to focus on helping some people with their hog problem.