Bassmasters Fantasy 2018

DeepweR

Group name: Gon Forum
Password: Woody

Y’all join up and bring some friends!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Thanks again for taking the lead this year. Hope we get a big group again this time. Good luck to all.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
What is this?
Tt's Bassmasters fantasy fishing. If you want to play, go to bassmasterfantasy.com, register, pick your 5 anglers for each tournament and and then join any leagues that you want. Our league on there is "Gon Forum" and the pass word is "Woody". Then you can watch the weigh ins at bassmaster.com if you want. Fantasy winner gets $2500.00 Bass Pro gift card per tournament and over all winner gets a decked out bass boat at the end of the year. Oh, it don't cost nothing to play and it's a lot of fun.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Up to 11 so far. 1st tourney is 2/8 - 11 on Lake Martin in Alabama (Not Logan Martin) so there's still a few weeks to get in. My best friend lives 8 miles from the park where they'll be taking off and weighing in, so I have plans to be there for this one. It's less than 140 miles from Atlanta and if you've ever watched one on line or on T.V. they can be fun, plus Sat. and Sun. are all day events with lots to do, so load up and head on down.

TripleXBullies

Interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Tt's Bassmasters fantasy fishing. If you want to play, go to bassmasterfantasy.com, register, pick your 5 anglers for each tournament and and then join any leagues that you want. Our league on there is "Gon Forum" and the pass word is "Woody". Then you can watch the weigh ins at bassmaster.com if you want. Fantasy winner gets $2500.00 Bass Pro gift card per tournament and over all winner gets a decked out bass boat at the end of the year. Oh, it don't cost nothing to play and it's a lot of fun.

DeepweR

Sorry guys been sick with this crud for a week, ain’t been on here in awhile

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just checked and we're up to 15. Come on guys and gals, this is easy, fun, free, and IF you're lucky can pay off.

jocko755

I'm in.....never play fantasy sports so I will probably suck!

You won't suck any worse then the rest of us.

First tourney Martin Lake, Colder than usual winter, Spots and LM. Winter/Pre-spawn pattern. Going to be a tough one. Picking 5 who will do well, even tougher. If you really want to tank, just pick the pundit picks. Those guys are NEVER close.

Good luck.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome aboard guys, we're up to 20 now. And yeah, a lot of the faves, live on Guntersville which fishes totally different from the deep Lake Martin and farther away than some think. If you choose locals, choose really close like Auburn and Dadeville. Or pick guys that live on other old deep lakes.

NGPhoenix

Well, I figured out a formula to use......pick one of my favorites in one group, then pick whoever lives close from the other groups! That's gotta be a winner......

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
We're up to 22 now, there's still a few days left for folks to join in before the deadline, so Ya'll come on.
I'm off to my usual start, 1601th and 678 points behind 1st over on the FLW fantasy game, what's worse is that my Mom is in 516th place.