Late Season BBD- Self filmed bowhunt- Jan. 9th

Worley

Deer

You are an absolute trip youngun. I love the raw emotion, the shivers , and a fine buck. Keep at it buddy, u gonna make good memories. Thanks for the true entertainment! Almost as good as the empty quvier video :cool:

Bowcephus

Banned
You are an absolute trip youngun. I love the raw emotion, the shivers , and a fine buck. Keep at it buddy, u gonna make good memories. Thanks for the true entertainment! Almost as good as the empty quvier video :cool:
Thanks buddy. This and the miss video were nothing. Check out the other buck video on my YouTube page if u want to see raw emotion. I can't post it here because it has a bad word in it.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
tedenfield96,

Great video. Here is the first time I tried it and didn't realize that I should have turned my phone horizontal to fill the screen. I am posting this to show what not to do with your cell phone.

I wasn't going to shoot until I realized I could record a kill shot. I held the phone in my left hand and the rifle in my right hand resting on the front rail of my ladder stand.

gt40

Bowcephus

Banned
Kevincox not a good feeling but it is what it is. I'm looking into archery lessons and hypnosis to make sure that doesn't happen next year. Also plan on shooting a lot more blind bales, which I knew I should have been doing to begin with ?