"4Health" dog food - Tractor Supply Co.!! Wrong price!!!

Sam H

Has anyone used or know anything about the Tractor Supply Co brand of dog food "4Health"...the other day the Mgr gave me a sales pitch on it...Said it was made exclusively for TSC by Diamond Dog Food...The ingrediants were impressive..no corn,soy or wheat products...protein/fat ratio was 30/20 for performance and 21/12 lamb and rice maintenance...about $20/40lbs

:OI told you guys the wrong price on this food...$19.99/18lbs...$34.99/35lbs:banginghe

Hope this didn't cause an inconveinance for anyone:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

coveyrise90

Sounds good to me. I think I'll pick up a bag and give it a try.

Adam

GTM142

Ive heard good things about it. If you look closely, its the same as Diamond Natural.

Sam H

Sorry about the goof up guys...I was obviously looking at the 18lb bag...which was right above the 35lb bag when I looked at the price:O

buckhunter3987

I'm feeding chicken soup puppy right now, too bad there isn't a TSC anywhere near me, I would switch to that once he's on adult formula.

Its the same exact thing as diamond naturals. I went back to feeding DN high energy because TSC is 25 miles from my house and I can get DN a mile away.

preston

4 health

i am on my 2nd bag of chicken and rice so far pretty happy. i dont think diamond makes it though, is the address the same on tha bag as diamond. ?

Sam H

Since I posted this back in July...I am STILL on it and have even switched my house dogs(2- min schnauzers) to it.One of the older schnauzers have ALWAYS had "hot spots" since about 1yr old....NO LONGER/No more hot spots...I use the Lamb/Rice for all three with no problems at all....During hunting season I used the Lamb/Rice formula "puppy food" mostly for my Britt for the higher protein/fat content for obvious reasons(more energy/more exercise)..no weight loss or gain during hunting season or stomach problems...have/will start reducing the higher protein/fat puppy food as season closes because less activity and gradually back to daily Lamb/Rice formula.....AND Yes 4Health is made by Diamond , exclusively for TSC @ a more economical/competitive price...The two foods can be intermixed with no stomach problems as the "puppy food" I mentioned above is actually 'Diamond Label' puppy food.

StevePickard

I've been feeding 4Health or Diamond Naturals for about a year. I've researched pretty well and they are basically the same blend and 4Health is made by Diamond and are rated as very good dog foods. Sometimes Tractor supply has the Diamond Naturals at a better price, sometime 4Health is priced better, so which ever one is at a better price, that is what I buy. I've had no problems mixing the two. I had been using Blue Buffalo but it just got too expensive. I have been feeding almost exactly the same routine as Sam just posted.

Sam H

i am on my 2nd bag of chicken and rice so far pretty happy. i dont think diamond makes it though, is the address the same on tha bag as diamond. ?

preston,the address on the back/bottom of the bags used to be identical..They are in transistion of changing the 'newer 4health bags' to 200 Powell Pl Brentwood,Tn as only to give 4Health more of its own identity , to seperate it (theoretically only) from Diamond...You can look on the back of some of the current 4Health bags and the quality assurance address is DPF PO Box Meta,Mo...It is still listed on the 4Health brocure as an address contact...I called the #800-977-8797...They verified that 4Health is made by Diamond Pet Foods(DPF) , exclusively for TSC.

Last edited: