A Dozen Giant Skeletons Found in the Golan...

Mako22

BANNED
It is established fact that Herod did not move those blocks! At least 500 years before men in giant black helicopters moved them for reasons that the small brains in this forum will never understand. I alone hold this information and learned it from reading some gold plates I found in an ancient land fill left behind by intelligent mastodons!

apoint

one thing that stood out to me in that write up was that a cosmologist dated the stones to 14000 to 17000 years ago.

first, a cosmologist is not trained in archaeology and not trained to date those carving.

2, there is not any real scientific way to day those rocks. They can't be dated by C14, and there is not any other artifacts around that can date them.

3. the 290 day calendar isn't really remarkable. Calendars have been different lengths across history. and a 30 hours day? What happened? the rotation of the earth has sped up over the millenia? That makes no sense at all.

So, how can any speculation on how the stones were carved or when they were carved be credible with this article?

that site is not to prove anything.. just an interesting read.

apoint

I'm curious, did you happen to read the About the Author section of the website you provided? If not you might want to.
Although I admit his claim that the first inhabitants of the earth were lizard people was kind of interesting.
Also interesting was his claim in a book he wrote that ruts found in the earth were made by non-humans driving all terrain vehicles like 14 million years ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No I did not read about lizard people or all terrains.
I will have to go back to see that.
I did not post it for facts but interesting stuff.

apoint

I'm curious, did you happen to read the About the Author section of the website you provided? If not you might want to.
Although I admit his claim that the first inhabitants of the earth were lizard people was kind of interesting.
Also interesting was his claim in a book he wrote that ruts found in the earth were made by non-humans driving all terrain vehicles like 14 million years ago.

I did not see anything about lizard people but what I did read was not what I believe.
When they started writing in Russian and talking 12 k years ago I stopped reading.
I actually believe the world is 6k yrs old as the Bible states.

apoint

It is established fact that Herod did not move those blocks! At least 500 years before men in giant black helicopters moved them for reasons that the small brains in this forum will never understand. I alone hold this information and learned it from reading some gold plates I found in an ancient land fill left behind by intelligent mastodons!

You left out bigfoot, UFO and lock ness. Prolly ought to get back on your meds.

apoint

one thing that stood out to me in that write up was that a cosmologist dated the stones to 14000 to 17000 years ago.

first, a cosmologist is not trained in archaeology and not trained to date those carving.

2, there is not any real scientific way to day those rocks. They can't be dated by C14, and there is not any other artifacts around that can date them.

3. the 290 day calendar isn't really remarkable. Calendars have been different lengths across history. and a 30 hours day? What happened? the rotation of the earth has sped up over the millenia? That makes no sense at all.

So, how can any speculation on how the stones were carved or when they were carved be credible with this article?

True, stones cant be carbon dated. It was just an interesting read that I don't agree with any of it.
Don't ask me to explain what I don't believe.
By natural state, everything runs down not speeds up.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
now there is your answer... Bigfeets.

apoint

now there is your answer... Bigfeets.

To be truthful, there are a lot of unexplained stuff in the word of ancient times.
A lot of people don't believe the Bible because of the super natural story's. That's why I keep going back to the fallen angels for explaination's

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
dude, if you can explain Hezekiah's tunnel, you have done well.

2 groups of men starting to tunnel on different sides of a mountian, tunneling toward each other, for over 1750 feet, and holding a .6% grade, and meeting in the middle.

They didn't have lazers, compasses, or anything to direct them underground, but they did it. HOW?

apoint

dude, if you can explain Hezekiah's tunnel, you have done well.

2 groups of men starting to tunnel on different sides of a mountian, tunneling toward each other, for over 1750 feet, and holding a .6% grade, and meeting in the middle.

They didn't have lazers, compasses, or anything to direct them underground, but they did it. HOW?

Dang if I know. My point is, north of Israel is Mount Hermon were the fallen angels came to earth. Baalbek in Lebanon is 45 mi from Hermon and where the largest stones are and very much like the temple mount 600 ton stones. Mount Herman is not that far from Mount Moriah. Baalbek was a religious center and so was the temple mount.
Now when talking moving 600/800 ton stones and carving them precisely would be supernatural feats as in the knowledge of the fallen angels.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
People thousands of years ago all over the world carved and moved huge stone slabs. Without supernatural influence. Look at the Incan and Mayan ruins in South and Central America. Stonehenge. Stone pyramids in southeast Asia. Huge stone statues on Easter Island.

I think we don't give the ancient ones enough credit. They may not have had our technology, but they were just as intelligent as we are, and a lot handier. Heck, an old guy in Greece about 3,000 years ago figured the circumference of the earth using a stick, a well, and some shadows. The best measurement we have now is only 41 miles difference in his.

The Mayans not only moved huge stones, they could predict astronomical events like eclipses and such with amazing accuracy. Our pioneer ancestors here in America did, built, and moved things as a matter of course without machinery that most of us would consider impossible today. Humans are amazing critters when they set their mind to doing something.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I think we don't give the ancient ones enough credit. They may not have had our technology, but they were just as intelligent as we are, and a lot handier. Heck, an old guy in Greece about 3,000 years ago figured the circumference of the earth using a stick, a well, and some shadows. The best measurement we have now is only 41 miles difference in his.

No way he could have done that without help from ...........

latest

apoint

People thousands of years ago all over the world carved and moved huge stone slabs. Without supernatural influence. Look at the Incan and Mayan ruins in South and Central America. Stonehenge. Stone pyramids in southeast Asia. Huge stone statues on Easter Island.

The Mayans not only moved huge stones, they could predict astronomical events like eclipses and such with amazing accuracy. Our pioneer ancestors here in America did, built, and moved things as a matter of course without machinery that most of us would consider impossible today. Humans are amazing critters when they set their mind to doing something.

I have taken all that into consideration and you cant prove your statement no more than I can prove mine. I agree the ancients were smart and did incredible stuff but most of the stones were movable,, 800 tons another entirely different story.
Nothing new under the Son.

apoint

To be clear on my point.
The fallen angels gave the secrets of technology to move the 800 plus ton blocks and many other great wonders.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Dang if I know. My point is, north of Israel is Mount Hermon were the fallen angels came to earth. Baalbek in Lebanon is 45 mi from Hermon and where the largest stones are and very much like the temple mount 600 ton stones. Mount Herman is not that far from Mount Moriah. Baalbek was a religious center and so was the temple mount.
Now when talking moving 600/800 ton stones and carving them precisely would be supernatural feats as in the knowledge of the fallen angels.

Dude, I have stood on Mt Hermon, and on Mount Moriah. They are quite a bit apart. Mt Hermon is way up in northern Israel, at the Lebanon and Jordan border. You have to leave there, go thru Nazareth, down thru the Jezeral valley, by Mt Carmel, and all the way down to Jerusalem to get to Mt Moriah. I don't know that 800 ton stones could make that trip today, much less 2000 years ago. It is plain to see on Mt Moriah where the stones for the temple base were cut from and where they were placed. I have been at the base of the temple, where the first stone is carved for part of the face and still attached and bedded into the mountain on the back side.

You really ought to make a trip over there and see it with your own eyes. It is an amazing thing to behold.
When you see the underground sidewalks that run from the Siloam pool up to the temple mount, and walk up the carved from bedrock steps up to the southern entrance to the temple you begin to understand the thousands of men and millions of man hours it took to built that courtyard.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

did you see the article in the past couple weeks about the mayan temples and 5 sided pyramid on top of the NC mountain?

apoint

Dude, I have stood on Mt Hermon, and on Mount Moriah. They are quite a bit apart. Mt Hermon is way up in northern Israel, at the Lebanon and Jordan border. You have to leave there, go thru Nazareth, down thru the Jezeral valley, by Mt Carmel, and all the way down to Jerusalem to get to Mt Moriah. I don't know that 800 ton stones could make that trip today, much less 2000 years ago. It is plain to see on Mt Moriah where the stones for the temple base were cut from and where they were placed. I have been at the base of the temple, where the first stone is carved for part of the face and still attached and bedded into the mountain on the back side.

You really ought to make a trip over there and see it with your own eyes. It is an amazing thing to behold.
When you see the underground sidewalks that run from the Siloam pool up to the temple mount, and walk up the carved from bedrock steps up to the southern entrance to the temple you begin to understand the thousands of men and millions of man hours it took to built that courtyard.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Show me where I said the stones were moved from Mt Hermon to Mt Moriah???? GEESH.
Once again, real SLOOW. The lost "Knowledge" and unearthly wonders and supernatural came from the fallen Angels from Mt Hermon. All the massive stone work is in that same area. Lebanon, Israel, Egypt. Etc.. Even South America at that time was trading cocaine to Egypt and that lost knowledge was spread around to the world's trade centers. Same reason many of the symbols and Icons you will see all over the ancient world.