Trump's spiritual adviser?

gordon 2

Who is or will be Trump's spiritual adviser? Will there be such a thing for Trump ? Anyone in the know?

Woody52

Committee

He's had a committee appointed for some time. Not sure about a single advisor. I know Jentzen Franklin from Gainesville is on it. Among others such as David Jeremiah and Jerry Falwell.

rjcruiser

He's had a committee appointed for some time. Not sure about a single advisor. I know Jentzen Franklin from Gainesville is on it. Among others such as David Jeremiah and Jerry Falwell.

Wonder if he's doing the 30 day fast with Jentezen.

LOL....I find this whole political cycle humorous. Whoever thinks Trump is some upstanding religious conservative is smoking something. Don't get me wrong, I voted for the guy....but I don't believe for a second he's elder qualified.

Artfuldodger

Not that I care much for televangelists but it appears Paula White might be a Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal. It would be unfair to say she doesn't believe in the Trinity.

Ironic that women preachers are in the Pentecostal Church.

He did pick a controversial adviser.

hobbs27

Well, she's probably the hottest looking preacher he could choose.

Jeffriesw

Wonder if he's doing the 30 day fast with Jentezen.

LOL....I find this whole political cycle humorous. Whoever thinks Trump is some upstanding religious conservative is smoking something. Don't get me wrong, I voted for the guy....but I don't believe for a second he's elder qualified.

:bounce:

brownceluse

Not that I care much for televangelists but it appears Paula White might be a Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal. It would be unfair to say she doesn't believe in the Trinity.

Ironic that women preachers are in the Pentecostal Church.

He did pick a controversial adviser.

She teamed up with Trump long before she got divorced from the other guy. She's nothing more than a used car sales women... I consider myself a Christ follower but I don't watch Christian TV. What's interesting is Paula, Jentezen, and Perry Stone all went to the same bible college all around the same time. These mega churches run on mega budgets with satellite campuses popping all the place. They have to teach the prosperity gospel to keep their lifestyles and air time paid for. Only one getting rich is them. But, maybe they read the art of the deal???:bounce:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

I don't really care. The fact that he has one at all is a step forward.