lifetime Muskie Angler 120" kayak

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I've never owned a kayak before. I've been in some a long time ago, but never fished from one. I've been looking at this one for awhile now and have thought I'd like to own one. Has anyone ever had this kayak and fished with it ?
I'm not going to pay 700.00 or 1,000.00 for a kayak. I just want something I can throw on top of my Cherokee, or trailer, and hit the small ponds and lakes with. Maybe every now and then a stream or river.
There are times that i just don't feel like tote'n my 15' Old town canoe. I take it when my wife goes along, but on poor weather days, she aint in to all that...lol
Thanks

Geffellz18

No experience with this specific kayak, but looks nice enough.
Look on academy.com right now though and there are Several good quality "entry" level kayaks to choose from that they currently have on clearance.
A few years ago, I was able to pick up a 14ft heritage angler for $299. They still sell them to this day, but the one I got was last years model. Looked exactly the same as the "new" model but was half off!
You may have to do some legwork though. I called several stores to find one, and it was in Dalton, Ga 2 hrs from me. Well worth the drive IMO. Not paying that shipping charge.
You can actually call one store or do the chat online and they will let you know which store has the one your looking for closest to you if available.
Good luck on your search!

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Thanks,
I'm still looking around, not sure of what brand I'll get just yet.
I've been looking at the pelicans too, I like the idea of their ramx hulls.

fish hawk

Bass Master
If you dont mind sitting in a pool of water all day or a itchy butt and hurtin back then I'd suggest going on with the pelican or musky hunter,if you do mind, get something with a framed seat

backwoods ga

I have been looking as well and the pelican appears to be a 2 piece hull. I can imagine that leaking after a while. I had a sea ghost but sold it because the center compartment was always in the way.

61BelAir

For under $600 I would be looking for used....or the 2017 Ascend 10T sit on top is $550. (NOT the FS10T) It has a great seat and a very open layout.