Happy birthday 3ringer.

3ringer

Thank You, another year closer to senior discounts at the Golden Corral.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Happy day sir. Cmp going to hafta hit all the big chain restaurants

3ringer

Great,,,, now ya got me wanting Golden Corral,,,,

I poke fun about GC. Their flashing sign advertising whole catfish got me to stop Monday. I was pleasantly surprised that the catfish was pretty good. The whole catfish only has meat on one side. They filet one side for those that prefer filets. I thought their rare steak was not too bad either . I got my 15 bucks worth and then some. When I got home , my wife said honey I fixed you dinner. I said I wasn't feeling well. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I done slammed down on some catfish.

T-N-T

Happy birthday!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Cmp1

BANNED
I poke fun about GC. Their flashing sign advertising whole catfish got me to stop Monday. I was pleasantly surprised that the catfish was pretty good. The whole catfish only has meat on one side. They filet one side for those that prefer filets. I thought their rare steak was not too bad either . I got my 15 bucks worth and then some. When I got home , my wife said honey I fixed you dinner. I said I wasn't feeling well. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I done slammed down on some catfish.

I didn't think GC was too bad,,,, it's just that we don't have any of those type restaurants where we are,,,, we have Wendy's, Arby's, Subway, McDonald's,DQ, Chinese,Culver's and that's it,,,, want anything else, gotta drive 45min,,,, and even then, there's no GC,,,, no other sub shops, etc,,,,

3ringer

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Looking forward to meeting y'all one day.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
3ringer,
Somehow, I missed your birthday earlier today but HAPPY BIRTHDAY A LITTLE BIT LATE!!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

I hope that your special day has gone well for you so far.

MOTS

Happy Birthday!! I didn't know that Golden Coral raised the age to 65 for the discount.