Who carries a sidearm turkey hunting?

Bubba_1122

He carries a sidearm.

Any more questions?
picture.php

Last edited:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I was doing good on my practice draws..... Til I shot the mirror.
Oh yea what do u mean by that. I can't draw. :rofl:

Are you for real???? Like really serious????
Cause I actually did do that when I was younger!!! Seriously!!! Good ole memory!.....minus having to buy a new mirror for the landlord of course...was a big mirror too. Very expensive when you 21 and broke.:rofl:

MesquiteHeat

I carry a 32 gun in my pocket for fun.
I got a razor in my shoe.

You're a bad bad man. I carry a 1911 in a tanker holster a lot of the time. I think for most it's not carrying while turkey hunting, it's just carrying like normal...just so happens turkey season is in. I used to keep a Colt Mustang on me during turkey season, sweet little pocket pistol

Huntinfool

Most of the time I do carry a pistol just because I hunt with a single shot. On more than one occasion I've run into poachers on our property and it makes me feel better that I have something that will fire more than one time in a row if I need it to.

rosewood

Simmer down in here. Its almost here.
To be honest I have never seen someone carry a pistol during turkey season. Or even heard of it.

I have a pistol on my hip everytime I enter the woods no matter what I am hunting or hunting with. GA law now allows it with a weapons permit. In the case of self defense, a second weapon is the fastest reload.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have a pistol on my hip everytime I enter the woods no matter what I am hunting or hunting with. GA law now allows it with a weapons permit. In the case of self defense, a second weapon is the fastest reload.

Well shoot them up Cowboys :cool:
Doc Holiday carried a double barrel & pistols to the 0K corral :cheers: