Eddie vs Waddy

fullstrut

Ok so just curious? Did Eddie Salter take over the roll of Flex Tone? M Waddell is at K&H Calls and them boys are Mossy Oak unless they have baled shipped . I know that Waddell and Salter are Realtree boys. Only thing missing from this show is Walon Jennings and the Dukes of Hazzard.Appears hunting has become Hollywood. But K&H Calls are good. Killed a many Bird with them.

fountain

Waddell finally saw the light and left the flex tone junk. I was actually impressed with several of thr Kinght and hale calls this year. They stepped it up and Harold and David are pretty good guys from the old school.
Eddie must be blinded by the $$$. It's a shame to see a long time name and pointer in the turkey industry represent such a shady company. To me, he was more respected at Hunters Specialties. The mighty dollar drives the business I guess

Covehnter

Eddie must be blinded by the $$$. To me, he was more respected at Hunters Specialties. The mighty dollar drives the business I guess

Squealing Hen?

Eddie may be a good fella, but anyone who follows anything he represents will wind up very, very lost. Very. :whip:

fullstrut

Love some K&H Calls for a massed produced. But after 25 yrs of hunting these crazy birds I have custom calls mainly for friction but my fave is mouth calls. I've called back in the early to mid 90's competition against both these fellas. Both are great guys. Just seems where the money is Celebs follow. But hey keeps us coming back I guess. Lol

Booner Killa

Flextone is the biggest joke out there when it comes to calls. The only exception to this is predator calls. My reasoning behind that statement is everything they make squeaks like a predator call. Complete joke!!!

HalOutdoors

who dont love a good funky chicken though.that should be put in the dumbest gear thread