Kadiddlehopper

GAJoe

You've had a fun two weeks.
Thanks for sharing.

wvdawg

Staff member
Very fine two weeks! Awesome shots!

Kadiddlehopper

Thanks for the kind words everyone ! I generally get to photograph something most every day ,But I've gotten into the habit of not pulling the card till the photo count builds up to around one hundred ,then I share what I feel is the better ones . On the flip side ,I have also formatted the card thinking it was already downloaded and lost some really good stuff (at least I think it would have been good stuff ) . MAN ,getting OLD really SUX sometimes !

rip18

Looks like an awesome two weeks!

(You can use recovery software to get back most of the images after formatting as long as you haven't taken another picture yet. A lot of the Lexar memory cards used to come with a CD of the recovery software they use - now I think you have to download it off the Lexar site for a fee - but it's worked for me a few times!).

Kadiddlehopper

Looks like an awesome two weeks!

(You can use recovery software to get back most of the images after formatting as long as you haven't taken another picture yet. A lot of the Lexar memory cards used to come with a CD of the recovery software they use - now I think you have to download it off the Lexar site for a fee - but it's worked for me a few times!).

Thanks Robert !