Looking for a company that throws away Hose or PVC

C.J.

trying to build some fishing structure. Does anyone know of a company that replaces hose or PVC a lot and throws the damage stuff away?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Wish you good luck with this. Most companies these days won't give/sell anything like this for fear of liability. Doesn't matter the use. I tried to get some out of spec product from a friend of mine that works for a large mfg Corp. Told me it had been sitting in a whse for years with no plans for it. After two weeks and I don't know how many emails and calls on his part it came back from corporate that he could forget it wasn't gonna happen despite his assurances that it was not going to be used for a structural pupose.

The lawyers rule

GA native

Fishing around the docks, I've noticed all types of fish structure.

A lot of guys just tie an old Christmas tree to a cinder block. You could nail some pallets together and sink them with blocks. If you look on craigslist, people are always giving away weight machines. I've seen old tires bolted together and sunk.

Timbo85

I have a big patch of river cane I cut a bunch around 3 or 4 ft tall and put it in 5 gallon buckets or flower pots or cut the top out of milk jugs fill it with the cane then fill it with sac create it's a lil more work than pvc pipe but works good

sinclair1

Polybutylene use to be easy to come by back in my structure making days, but I imagine most folks have replaced it by now.

Timbo85

I'm not sure about bamboo it looks to much like a bream buster it mite spook um haha j/k I'm sure it will work the same