Our newest grandchild could use some help.

crokseti

Please hold Harper in your prayers for a speedy recovery as she is having her heart repaired today.

crokseti

She is such a happy baby and has started showing her personality. She is outgoing and very inquisitive. She has learned to growl when you show her this one particular stuffed animal and then laughs out loud.
The drs. say that she should gain strength and should be able to start crawling and such as a normal child after this surgery. Hopefully it's like turning on a light switch as I have heard others say about their experiences with this surgery.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Prayers sent

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Please hold Harper in your prayers for a speedy recovery as she is having her heart repaired today.

crokseti,

My Thoughts and Prayers for little Harper and your entire family are being sent up right now. ::;::;::;::;::;::;

May she have a complete and speedy recovery.

Please keep us updated .

PappyHoel

Thoughts and prayers for your family and the baby girl. I will be thinking of you.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
crokseti, I know this has to a hard thing to go through. My thoughts and prayers are with your little girl and you.

georgia357

Still in my prayers.

crokseti

The surgery went good and the baby is resting. No complications and she should heal well. Thanks for everyone who has prayed and God bless all.