Free at last Friday eats.....whatcha gonna cook ????

Dub

Put in some serious hours the last four days.....today I"m off and going to relax and figure out what's for dinnertime later this afternoon.

Started off my day with a strong pot of java and caught up on world news and sports news.

Breakfast was mighty good. Peppered eggs with a super tasty datil pepper sauce on them. I'm saving my daily sodium allowance for rubs on whatever goes on the grill later on.....

Gotta figure out what the tribe wants for eats and make up my mind what I want.....and see if the two can converge.

I've had burgers on the brain all week and scratched the itch at BK earlier in the week. May do some of them.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=905839

Been wanting some yardbird, too. May go in that direction.

Doing a butt for the Dawg's game tomorrow and wings will be cooked at the gun range Monday for another Bullets & BBQ session with the gang. :flag:

Gotta figure out tonight's eats.

Some canned goods will likely show up and be iced down in the cooler. :biggrin2:

Whatcha rolling with today, folks ?????

Last edited:

jbird1

Put in some serious hours the last four days.....today I"m off and going to relax and figure out what's for dinnertime later this afternoon.

Started off my day with a strong pot of java and caught up on world news and sports news.

Breakfast was mighty good. Peppered eggs with a super tasty datil pepper sauce on them. I'm saving my daily sodium allowance for rubs on whatever goes on the grill later on.....

Gotta figure out what the tribe wants for eats and make up my mind what I want.....and see if the two can converge.

I've had burgers on the brain all week and scratched the itch at BK earlier in the week. May do some of them.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=905839

Been wanting some yardbird, too. May go in that direction.

Doing a butt for the Dawg's game tomorrow and wings will be cooked at the gun range Monday for another Bullets & BBQ session with the gang. :flag:

Gotta figure out tonight's eats.

Some canned goods will likely show up and be iced down in the cooler. :biggrin2:

Whatcha rolling with today, folks ?????

Can't wait to see what jumps in your cart at the grocery store and the tunes that will surely follow..:fine:

I'm definitely simpatico with you on the burger obsession lately. The family has been enjoying our weekly "slider bar" here at the house. Everyone enjoys being able to make 3-4 different style burgers in one sitting. Myself and my own "teenage T-Rex" are partial to the cheddar, bacon, Ray's Secret Sauce and Crispy Onions specialty burger.:biggrin2:

Looking forward to your latest festive cook.:bounce:

naildrvr

Great way to start the day Dub. I love me some sunny side ups. Once plated, I like to poke them yellas on let the gravy cover everything else. Man that's good eating. Can't wait to see what you show up with later.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Great looking plate. Boiled some collards, yams with cinnamon, corn bread and Boston Butt. I'm done!

Attachments

• IMG_8420.jpg
    IMG_8420.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 308

Dub

Great looking plate. Boiled some collards, yams with cinnamon, corn bread and Boston Butt. I'm done!

That looks outstanding !!!!!!!

I'm following your lead on the butt tomorrow and the collards today.:fine:

Dub

BBQ Shicken was dinner tonight

Mac'n'cheese....

Collards.......

Cheddar biscuits.....

Wife's plate.....

What she handed back.......

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Dang Dub, that makes me hungry again.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Outstanding, made me hungry again.

naildrvr

I just finished a big ole buffalo chicken salad, but if I had a bowl of them collards with onion and cornbread...I'd eat again. Looks awesome.

Longhorn 16

Went the healthy route tonight! Disregard the healthy potato. Hit the spot.

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 269

dfhooked

Some good looking eats on here tonight. I ate good but can't claim I cooked it, sashimi and sushi tonight hit the spot.

Attachments

• IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 247

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!!!!! Thread is full of good eats!!!!!!:cool:

Big7

The Oracle
Ya'll are killing me!

Got a thread going from last night and beezz finishing up later today!

I'm thinking this is the best forum on here.

Will have to say the PF is a favorite to bang on some fools..

Happy eats everyone!

Dub

Finished off the chicken last night with some cheesy pintos.

I really liked the flavor of the Meat Church Gospel rub on the bird.

Was wondering if it'd be dried out after a weekend in the fridge....no worries needed there. Moisture was still there, but the skin no longer the desired crispness. That's what I get for waiting for my share of the bbq shicken. :rofl:

Wow!!!!!!!! Thread is full of good eats!!!!!!:cool:

Always is.

I'd put our group here up against any outdoor cooks anywhere. :cool:

:yeah: