Good read

1gr8bldr

Looking back...... I've read hundreds of books in my quest for "real" religion over the years. The best book I have ever read is Roy Hessions, "When I saw him". I don't agree with everything, it's a book written by a trinitarian. However, it is the best book I have ever read. Over the years, I have recommended this book along with Andrew Murry's "Humility" and not once has someone later commented that they got the book and found it to be a good book. This tells me no one has ever got the book. If anyone has the time for a good read, you will not be able to put it down. It's not a long book.

hobbs27

I just ordered " when I saw Him " on Amazon.

One of my favorites is also available, and I suggest it. The Spirit of Prophecy by Max King.

1gr8bldr

I just ordered " when I saw Him " on Amazon.

One of my favorites is also available, and I suggest it. The Spirit of Prophecy by Max King.
Great, I hope you like it. I have read it several times.... 15 years ago

1gr8bldr

It will not be like the usual theology but, just a simple look helping us to realize the "good news is preached to the poor", he conveys it in such a way that we marvel at the "good news" of it. Nothing we would say we don't already know, but major in helping us appreciate it

j_seph

GR8BLDR
Why do you not agree with trinitarian?