Dgd Roquan is gone

westcobbdog

McBride can. He is faster than Roquan, but he doesn't know the defense like Smith did yet. They say he was a big hitter in high school, but if you watch Smith he didn't go for the big knockout hit, he just form tackled. That is why he had one of the highest tackling percentages of any college player. Most players wanted the highlight reel for one play, Roquan wanted to win.

Heard on 680 where he was 73 for 73 on solo's with 0 missed tackles, this was before bowl season I think.

REDMOND1858

Hate to see him go. But it’s a no brainer. He saved the rose Bowl for us on a couple of challenging solo 3rd down tackles. Sure was refreshing seeing UGA players tackling this year rather than just throwing their bodies at the man with the ball. For the first time since I can remember, they are doing the small things right. Good sign of things to come.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
DGD, can't blame him one bit for going. He will be missed for sure!!!!!!

fishnguy

McBride can. He is faster than Roquan, but he doesn't know the defense like Smith did yet. They say he was a big hitter in high school, but if you watch Smith he didn't go for the big knockout hit, he just form tackled. That is why he had one of the highest tackling percentages of any college player. Most players wanted the highlight reel for one play, Roquan wanted to win.

Someone was telling me a couple weeks back about McBride's speed and that he was fast! Hopefully he will develop soon. What little we saw him this season, he showed some promise.

HunterJoe24

Someone was telling me a couple weeks back about McBride's speed and that he was fast! Hopefully he will develop soon. What little we saw him this season, he showed some promise.

We have a bunch of younger players showing promise, JR Reed will be a lockdown corner next year which is where we are hurting most, Tyler Clark and David Marshall both showed a lot of promise throughout and especially towards the end of the season, and Walter Grant showed he has potential to be the next Leonard Floyd whenever he stepped in the game