Lost Contact info

ga nopro

When a members name is lost, shouldn't there be a way to find their name by way of their email address?
Or vise versa? :huh:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, if you know the email address you registered with, we can find your account.

ga nopro

finding a members lost screen name

Yes, if you know the email address you registered with, we can find your account.

No, it's not about me. I know who I am. The question was not phrased properly.
The issue is to how I can quickly find a members real name, email address or his
screen name and profile.
There doesn't seem to be a members list here that I can find.
This is regarding a transaction from some time ago on Classifieds.
thank you

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There is a members list right below the header on any of the main pages, but if you cannot remember their screen name that will not help you. We have no list that I know of with real names on it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
No, it's not about me. I know who I am. The question was not phrased properly.
The issue is to how I can quickly find a members real name, email address or his
screen name and profile.
There doesn't seem to be a members list here that I can find.
This is regarding a transaction from some time ago on Classifieds.
thank you

What KYDawg said. We don't require public display of members' real names or email addresses to public view. That is an invasion of privacy. Some members have their email address available to other members, but that's their choice.

And, if it has to do with the Classifieds, we have nothing at all to do with that here on the Woody's/GON forums. That is administrated separately from the forums by the main GON.com page.