blast kickoff breakfast

riskyb

or there is a waffle house right up the road on satelite blcd i think the closest cracker barrell will be down a cple exits in suwanee

Razor Blade

Ihop is alsways good. I will try to make it , if you have room for my gang. Scott

pstrahin

So how are the Woody's people going to identify each other? I have not met anybody from here yet.

And, what road is IHOP on?

Razor Blade

Good question . How about lets meet at 7:30. That will give us time to meet some new faces, and then get to the show before it starts up. I will have a booth at the blast and need to be there a little early. As far as identifing each other , lets just tell the lady at the front desk that we are from woodys , and let her put us all in the same area. I will get there a little early and try to get us an area to set in . I would like to get a head count to see how many will be there. There will be 4 in my group. Scott

Razor Blade

Some body from that area get us an address to the closest Ihop. Scott

Razor Blade

Sounds good to me. Anyone who wants to join us , let me know. Scott

riskyb

guys sorry i screwed up there is an ihop but its over near 316 the crcker barrell is right off the suwanee exit here is the addy

Cracker Barrel Old Country Str
75 Gwinco Blvd, Suwanee, GA 30024
(770) 932-5692

Razor Blade

Well that sounds good to me . Anything that is closer will be better for us folks that have a table. Cracker Barrel it is then, if thats good for you all.
So is 7:30 good with everyone else.