Hello new from SW GA

TripleD

Hi. Been enjoying the forum for sometime and envious of all those nice bucks posted! So I finally decided to join. Relatively new to hunting starting in my forties, so am trying to learn all I can and you guys are a big help. Grew up on an island without deer..didn't know what I was missing in hunting and now am addicted. Well, I suppose there are worse vices, right?

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome to the Campfire Triple D. Cant ever have too many people from SW Georgia on here.

riverbank

Triple D....................ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE? haha. I'm just kidding around. Welcome to the forum. Tons of good people and information on here. I browsed around on this site for a long time before finally joining.

TripleD

Riverbank

That's funny. The similarity is a little unfortunate! Shoot, I didn't even think of that when I signed up. But now that I have been razzed, I feel right at home!

riverbank

That's funny. The similarity is a little unfortunate! Shoot, I didn't even think of that when I signed up. But now that I have been razzed, I feel right at home!
haha. I haven't been on hear long myself. But everybody jokes around pretty good on here. As long as it's half way clean it seems to be okay. I've gained a lot of good info from the people of this forum.