It's been a blast!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Ranger

Wednesday will be my last day here. I'm starting a new job next week and won't have access to GON anymore.

I've really enjoyed my time here and like that it's a smaller, closer knit group of posters than the larger forums.

Slayer, keep on hating the orange like the lunatic you are.

6, keep on being an idjit :stir::cheers:

Elfiii, keep on keeping on (no more nekkid skydiving, you're old and things hang.)

Spots, keep them SEC boys grounded.

To everybody else, it's been real and I'm gonna miss this place, but I guess I need to actually work.:(

Love y'all, Sports Forum. Stay Classy.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What? You don't have a smart phone? No computer at home? This is lame even for a Noles fan.::ke::bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Wednesday will be my last day here. I'm starting a new job next week and won't have access to GON anymore.

I've really enjoyed my time here and like that it's a smaller, closer knit group of posters than the larger forums.

Elfiii, keep on keeping on (no more nekkid skydiving, you're old and things hang.)

To everybody else, it's been real and I'm gonna miss this place, but I guess I need to actually work.:(

Want us to take up a collection to get you a burner smart phone so you can keep up incognito at work or from home?

It's been real, take care and sneak back in when you can.

Gold Ranger

What? You don't have a smart phone? No computer at home? This is lame even for a Noles fan.::ke::bounce:

I'm holding out til the bitter end on getting a smartphone, and I don't get online at home. Real life is too much fun. Who knows, I may be back one day.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Great, we lose another one.. facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

We really need to un-ban some folks before this forum just dies.. :banginghe:banginghe

Good luck buddy!

Browning Slayer

Thanks. I may have one last trick up my sleeve Wednesday. Go out with a bang.:fine:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always tell my employee's that, "You can do anything you want on your last day"..

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Honest question. Are you headed to prison? Just be straight up with us, man. No need to be embarrassed about it, you're a Nole, and honestly, we wouldn't be surprised. So, what is it? :bounce:

And just in case you're not trolling, best of luck to you in what ever you're doing, bro. And yes, do check in once in awhile. The library has free interwebs access. So there's no excuse not to check in!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ranger, that will not be allowed. You find a way to post on here or I will come down there, and you don't want me coming down there.

Gold Ranger

Honest question. Are you headed to prison? Just be straight up with us, man. No need to be embarrassed about it, you're a Nole, and honestly, we wouldn't be surprised. So, what is it? :bounce:

And just in case you're not trolling, best of luck to you in what ever you're doing, bro. And yes, do check in once in awhile. The library has free interwebs access. So there's no excuse not to check in!

OK. Truth. I was at the bar last weekend and this drunk chick comes up trying to get the bar. I was waiting on my drink so I didn't move. She was already drunk and belligerent and demanded I move. I told her she'd have to wait a minute, the bartender was on his way back with my drink. She wasn't having it and took a swing at my grazing my chin. Before I knew it, I had decked her. I've never done anything like this in my life, and couldn't believe it happened. I got out of there as quick as I can, so that nobody would know it was me. Unfortunately, the bar had a security camera.

I'm packing up to go to Scooba, MS next week and try to rehab my reputation.

Browning Slayer

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
OK. Truth. I was at the bar last weekend and this drunk chick comes up trying to get the bar. I was waiting on my drink so I didn't move. She was already drunk and belligerent and demanded I move. I told her she'd have to wait a minute, the bartender was on his way back with my drink. She wasn't having it and took a swing at my grazing my chin. Before I knew it, I had decked her. I've never done anything like this in my life, and couldn't believe it happened. I got out of there as quick as I can, so that nobody would know it was me. Unfortunately, the bar had a security camera.

I'm packing up to go to Scooba, MS next week and try to rehab my reputation.

Totally believe you, bro! :cheers:

fairhopebama

Wow, now that is taking the Bama loss really hard. Will some of you guys help him out? You have all had to deal with it.

fairhopebama

Saban has been processing coaches and now GON Members.

Gold Ranger

Wow, now that is taking the Bama loss really hard. Will some of you guys help him out? You have all had to deal with it.

Actually came away from the Bama game feeling pretty good, except Francois injury. There is no doubt that we'd have had a pretty good shot at a rematch. Who knows, we still might.

fairhopebama

Actually came away from the Bama game feeling pretty good, except Francois injury. There is no doubt that we'd have had a pretty good shot at a rematch. Who knows, we still might.

I hear ya. I am not sure what our offense is going to be like this year. I keep telling myself that FSU's defense is going to be one of the best we face all year.

Gold Ranger

I hear ya. I am not sure what our offense is going to be like this year. I keep telling myself that FSU's defense is going to be one of the best we face all year.

There is no doubt that we're the best defense you'll face. This is a National Champion level defense. IMO, it looks better than the 2013 version.

bullgator

Dang bud, hate to hear it. Sparring with ya has been fun for sure.
Behave and let us know if we can put in a good word with the parole board. :cheers:

joepuppy

Til next time bud. Take care. :cheers::cheers: